Biomed Chickpea Flour Waffles
These chickpea flour waffles are packed with protein (each waffle has almost
as much protein as one chicken egg), which also aids in blood sugar regulation, and they taste delicious!
Serves: 5 waffles (you will need a waffle maker)
· 3/4 cup Biomed Protein Rich Chickpea Flour
· 1 teaspoon baking powder
· ⅛ teaspoon baking soda
· ¼ teaspoon sea salt
· heaping ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
· 4 teaspoon Biomed Niulife Certified Organic Coconut Sugar
· 1 egg
· ½ cup vegetable milk
· ¼ cup 100% pure apple juice or water
· 2 Tablespoon Biomed Organic Refined Coconut Oil
· ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Begin preheating your waffle maker.
2. Mix your dry ingredients in a bowl (flours, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, coconut sugar).
3. In another bowl, mix your wet ingredients (egg, Dairifree milk, juice/water, coconut oil and vanilla).
4. Whisk everything together until there are no lumps (the batter is fairly thin).
5. Spray your waffle maker with a thin layer of oil.
6. Ladle a good ¼ cup of batter for each waffle (I use setting 3 for cooking).
7. Repeat five times.
8. Serve immediately! Enjoy!